Monday, February 9, 2009

Honey We Need Hangers



Mandy, Sorry your image is sideways. I rotated and saved it but it's still wonky. Christine here's the image I missed last class. Alison said she's gonna make some analog fliers. Steve made a myspace event and Ashlee said 35 people have confirmed. Last Wednesday Becky Greenberg(a SOCC supporter)gave us a big shout out in her neighborhood column. Thanks Becky! I think fliers will be good to get to Sertoma, Simple G's etc to have them put in all customers bags. Ashlee was gonna have Dan Mccook help us out with a PSA. Now is the time to really push since there is some momentum. Do you feel it?
mike

2 comments:

  1. Not only do I feel the momentum, I smell it. Like a pretty poop brownie pinched perfectly to a point. I always appreciate appalling and alluring alliteration.

    P.S. Christine...you won my award for best participator in class today. For your asshole hair sifter and your cooperation with my bathroom photo shoot.

    P.P.S. Everyone....I'll be giving a "best participator" award after every class, so impress me. I also think that each of you should give some sort of award similar to this after each class. Like someone could give "best quote" or "best outfit" or "best excuse for being late". You get the idea. We will call these COMMENT AWARDS!!!!! No rules or regulations..just be creative and funny. I think this will be a delightful feature in our comments and a fun and ridiculous way to document our shenanigans. So DO IT NOW!!!! YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!!!!

    P.P.S. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS????? GO GIVE A FREAKING COMMENT AWARD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mandy gets the most punctuation award.

    also! some kid from the Gargoyle came and showed up in the ceramics studio today looking for mike and sculpture students and interviewed me about the show today. so we're getting a story in the gargoyle? also, he's coming by class tomorrow so no one be terrified by some random not art student person meandering into sculpture tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete