Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome Spring 2009

Hey ya'll,
Welcome to class and the SOCC blog.This is where we'll be doing alot of class business: homework, text discussion etc. We will NOT be meeting at the Sertoma Second Time around on Weds. Instead it will be next Monday the 26th. Also remeber to buy your book. I got a great deal on it used at Amazon. You can also get it at Chronicle Books website. I am setting the blog up so it emails you all whenever I post. You'll each need to create a blogger id so you can post. It walks you through it once you try to comment on a post. Please post now so I know that you are being alerted. Wednesday I'll have the materials you'll need for class.
Later,
mikewindy
P.S. WE ARE NOT MEETING AT SERTOMA SECOND TIME AROUND STORE ON WEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION.
I hope you had a great MLK day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hola happy sculptors,

    This is a test, only a test. Do not get up to adjust your television screen. It will only annoy you later when you're trying to inspect the drops of perspiration on Maurice Jones-Drew's forehead. Not that I ever do this...I mean never.

    See you tonight.

    ~Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Gabbie here, testing out the posting thing.

    ReplyDelete