Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jim White Documentary

No it's not an April Fools Day prank. We are watching "Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus" at 7:00pm in the Gomache Theatre in the Student Center. I hope your sketchbooks are looking good. I emailed everyone the GRANT application. Please consider filling one out. You need to stop by Simple G's before next Monday with measurements or the actual work so that Steve knows what is heading his way. We can deliver the day of only if it's simple install. If it isn't you'll need to make arrangements with Steve. 827-9997. See you on Weds. I'll be in S-3 during the regular time so folks needing the woodshop can work. I'll head over to the theatre at around 6:30 to get set-up for the film.
Later,
mikewindy

5 comments:

  1. Yowza, these are beautiful:

    http://www.sculpturedfurnitureartandceramics.com/david1.htm

    Definitely worth a few minutes of i-net browsing. Libby, check out "Omega."

    ReplyDelete
  2. little favor to ask you rad people,
    I decided that I'm still gonna do my cubby project (slightly altered) but I am having problems finding something. I need a small 6 or 7 inch tall candy dish. In my mind it is made of glass with lots of colors and is something you would see at your grandma's house. If any one sees or already has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know. I am willing to pay almost top dollar for it! Also, if anyone has an aqaurium/taurarium and you want to donate it to the cause, that would be fantastic.
    thanks a bunch
    ---Captain Gabbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CG, the dish sounds like something you'd find in a thrift store, maybe even Goodwill...? And I'd check Craigslist for the aquarium. Surprisingly enough, the "free stuff" section is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the thrift store's and goodwill...no luck. Haven't thought to try craiglist though, I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete