Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mandy was right!!!

I did think I should have seen comments about the book because I did say so in the last post. You can googly it. Seems like the 2x4 project is back on track. Mary is ripping stuff down using a jig cause it's like this and like that and like this and uh. We talked about Cuttle Bones and the in-class metal project. I'm trying to reschedule with Ken for the 23rd or the 25th. I'll keep ya'll posted. Sketchbooks are gonna sneak up on ya if you're not careful. Also you need to keep looking at artist. I'll give you a list. William Pope.L, Tracey Emin, Sarah Sze, Sarah Lucas, David Altmedj(SP?), Wayde Guyton, Kelley Walker etc. etc.
Later,
mike

3 comments:

  1. and who gives a **** about those....so just chill till the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love power tools...i love lamp. THAT was so much fun for real.
    AND i wish someone got us devouring the cake on camera on Monday. Cuttle Bones are for wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuttle bones for the 23rd yo. I once made art in a Burger King Bathroom. Hip Hop ya don't stop.

    ReplyDelete