Thursday, October 2, 2008

Install on Monday

Hey all,
Great work last night at the critique. I'm excited about seeing it all at the store. Remember bring all hardware you need to hang your work. I'm bringing some tools but if you have your own bring em' as well. I am helping Rebecca move her piece from S-3 to the store on Monday so we may be there a little after 4:00pm but don't wait on us. Go ahead and get started. Also don't forget fliers, posters, postcards. It's never too late, though to do them after the opening would be lame.
Later,
mikwindy

3 comments:

  1. heyhey
    i made fliers and dropped them off at 2nd time around & at Simple Gestures! if anyone wants to make posters to put around the art building or wherever we can that would be cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I'm slightly freaking out that I left my stuff at the store...I'm about to do everything in my power to somehow get to the thrift store at 9 am. If anyone had picked up my bag of stuff please let me know. Otherwise, pray that it's still there for me.

    -Nick

    audiozombie316@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick,
    I think someone got it.
    mikewindy

    ReplyDelete