Friday, November 21, 2008

The Hot Lava Brigade

So,
I sent the listing information to Renee at the compass. There didn't seem to be a boat load of energy directed towards a press release. I think someone should do a PSA for Flagler College radio. If I end up doing all of the press for your guys' exhibit I won't show it in class but I'll be really depressed and disappointed(really). I'm not on my knees begging but I am sitting down. Please, Please, Please don't work against yourselves and not put in the SMALL effort(posters/flyers and sending a few emails) to let people know about the show. So far the work I've seen and talked with a few of you about is well deserving of a good crowd to come out and see it. The press release info is as follows: The Hot Lava Brigade presents the Collaborative Cubby Hole Conference, Wednesday, December 3rd from 5-8pm in room S-8 of the Molly Wiley Art Building on Flagler College Campus. Installations by 12 local Sculptors. Send pictures( to the media) if you have any(take some).
Later and have a safe weekend.
mikewindy

3 comments:

  1. hello everyone. i made a facebook event for our show. after you join i'll make you an admin so you can add and change things like pictures and whatnot. and invite all your friends. cool beans.

    here's the link.
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=49522346065&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in S-3. I'll double check but I'm pretty sure I said S-3 in the email I sent to Renee.
    Thanks,
    mikewindy

    ReplyDelete