Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PUMPKIN SOUP ANYONE?








So, remember when I said if you have time before Monday to pull the pumpkin off the concrete? Yeah, pumpkins can get pretty gross. Anyway sorry about missing class on Monday. Joey and Windy have been under the weather and I felt like I was coming down with it as well and thought it might be best to avoid passing it along to ya'll. Monday we will either begin plaster casting or do a table top metal workshop facilitated by Ken Mcmillian. Remember to bring in plastic packaging to use as moulds(i.e. toys,tools,mp3s, bottles). Don't forget tommorrow night the movie begins at 7:00pm.
mike

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty much a pumpkin warrior.
    I just thought everyone should know.



    I am pretty sure that, due to my blog luck as of late, somehow my previous statement will come back to haunt me, and Im ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the movie is in gomache yo. You're definately not on my all county listening team now.
    mike

    ReplyDelete