Thursday, November 6, 2008

Searching for the Wrong Eyed Jesus and most of the class!

So, those of you who showed up saw what I think is a really important film; Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus. For those of you who were UNABLE to attend if you have a decent excuse I might let you borrow the DVD. If you have a poor excuse then not so much borrowing will occur. Monday you will need 4(four) Cuttle Bones(look it up) to participate in the in-class assignment. If you do not have 4(FOUR not THREE not TWO not ONE but 4(FOUR)) then you will be absent. In case you passed out during that last sentence you'll need 4(FOUR)Cuttle Bones. The sqaure root of 16=4. Hey that's how many Cuttle Bones you'll need for class on Monday for our in-class assignment with Ken Mcmillian. Wednesday I will do a rubber mold making demo and we will pour plaster into some of the ready-made molds that ya'll have been collecting since the first of MANY times I've mentioned it in class. I hope you have great weekend. The AVANT GARBAGE ART EXHIBIT that everyone has work for is Tommorrow(FRIDAY) on the west lawn. If you enter it that will make three(including our upcoming one) shows for your resume just this semester. Speaking of our upcoming show we need to nail down a date and do the whole Press Release/media blitz probably by next week Wednesday so mull it over a bit over the weekend. Have a great one and be safe. Call me or email me if you have any questions.
mikewindy

8 comments:

  1. so i figured out what cuttle bones are when someone suggested i look it up online...i actually just bought some but one of them was broken in one place ... is that ok? can i just glue it together or somethign... there were only two packages left at petco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    That's a great question. I will ask Ken. I had the same thought. Walmart has them for 93 cents and when I was there on Weds they had 20 individual packs. Also the manager a Petco will reorder if you ask since they are out.
    mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, can I just say you are amazing "the square root 0f 16=4" made me crack up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I couldn't make it for the film, I was at the scholarship dinner too. I guess I'll need the borrow the DVD as well.

    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Everyone, wanted to mention that there will be an art walk down south at palm coast, at the City Walk. It's going to have some very talented local artist as well as performers. It will be on 16 of Nov. which is a Sunday I believe all day long. This is the link to it if any one is interested.
    http://web.me.com/genabrodie/ArtWalkatCityWalk/Welcome.html

    Fernando

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey mike. remember the dvd wednesday. and a cd with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuttle fish cuttle fish let me in!
    I need some pictures of this here process to help my brain circumnavigate its depth, err...girth or what have you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Russel,
    I will put the pictures on next week. I just got a key to the computer in the broom cupboard.
    Later, mikewindy

    ReplyDelete